Bonnyville and District Daycare
Licensed Childcare for Children Aged 0-12
2022 Summer Day Camps
Keep your 5-12 year old educated and entertained with our themed summer day camps.
A Non-Profit Society
Serving Bonnyville and area families since 2015
A safe and caring place for children to learn and grow
What We Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
Possibly. It may depend on your child’s age and the frequency of care you’re looking for. For the most current information, call the center directly at 780-826-2101.
As soon as you know the date you’ll require childcare, call the center at 780-826-2101. We will put your name on a list and call you to confirm availability as your start date approaches.
Yes! We would be happy to show you around. Please call the center at 780-826-2101 to arrange a tour.
Yes. We have an Inclusive Education Coordinator on staff and we will work to accommodate children with varying physical, emotional, or learning needs. Please discuss your child’s special needs directly with the Program Supervisor.
Children should bring the following:
- A change of clothes (shirt, pants/shorts, socks, and underwear)
- A box of diapers and package of wipes (if required)
- Clean, dry, non-marking inside running shoes
- Weather appropriate outdoor clothing and gear. For summer: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and bug spray. For winter: snow pants, boots, toque, mittens, face/neck warmer. For spring: rubber boots and splash pants.
- Children may also bring a special blanket or stuffie for naptime. (optional)
Yes, if parents have initiated the potty training process at home, we will support the process while the child is at daycare.
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events
2022 Summer Day Camps for Kids 5-12
Bonnyville Youth Club and Daycare Announce Merger
“Daddy Days” Parental Sharing Benefit
New Childcare Subsidies Available
"Crafts and snacks are my favourite part of daycare."Brittany, 3
"I like sandbox"Nico, 2referring to the sandbox outside his classroom
"I like playing on the bikes in the gym with my friends."Lewis, 4